The solution for the partially mobile patient
Equipped with an integrated battery and a permanently mounted Caddy the Eclipse oxygen concentrator is the solution for partially mobile patients because it combines the advantages of a stationary with a mobile device.
Small and handy
- Choose of two modes for the release of oxygen
- Constant mode to 3 L - pulse mode from 16 ml to 192 ml Bolus
- Three different trigger sensitivities in pulse mode
- Automatic switchover to constant mode with apnea detection during pulse operation sure the O2 supply at any time
- Long battery life of up to 3.5 hours (at 24 ml pulse mode and new batteries)
- Small and handy with a weight of 8 kg ( incl . Battery)
Before the acquisition of an mobile oxygen device please check if the device is suitable for your oxygen demand and needs.
- Mobile oxygen concentrator with battery
- Power supply
- DC car spanner
- Air intake filters
- O2-Nasal cannula
Eclipse 5 Datasheet (PDF 374 kb)