The Dream Station focus is on usability. Innovative features make it easier for patients to enter the treatment and allow him a high patient compliance.
- EZ-Start: automatic, personalized adjustments to the CPAP pressure help patients gradually adjust to the prescribed therapy pressure.
- Information for Daily Progress: displays the nocturnal life of the therapy; is the motivation of the patient in the first days of therapy.
- Performance testing: Simple self-diagnostic tool for quick and efficient remote diagnosis when device errors.
- Pressure range: 4 - 20 mbar
- mode: CPAP
- pressure relief: C-Flex, C-Flex +
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19.3 x 15.7 x 8.4 cm
- Weight (incl. Power supply): 1.33 kg
- Sound level: 25.8 dB (A) measured with an accuracy of 2 dB (A) according to ISO 4871
- Filter: pollen and ultrafine filter
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Miscellaneous: Smart ramp (pressure and time), Diskonnektionsalarm, automatic on / off, EZ-Start, performance test on the device
- Classification 93/42 / EC: class IIa
Scope of delivery:
- Philips Dreamstation CPAP
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Carry bag
- Pollen filter blue, reusable
- Flexible hose 15 mm inside diameter (connection rangeAnschlussweite 22mm)
- User Manual